By RecorderMusic at 12:16 on 20/01/12
0 comments... add your comments below
This is a small and friendly group. Its perfect for beginner players, those who haven't played for many years or parents wanting to support a musical child.
These sessions help you learn to play the recorder and to read music. Develop at your own pace with help from a very patient tutor.
This group is suitable for:
- Complete beginners, who may only know one or two notes
- Those who used to play a little but haven't played for many years
- Those who can play another instrument but wish to learn the recorder
- Recorder players who wish to learn another size recorder
- Players who play by ear and wish to learn to read music
- Those that want to gain confidence in playing in a group
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2012
Repeats: Every Week until Thursday, January 03, 2013