By Syed_Ali at 14:50 on 04/02/13
0 comments... add your comments below
A warm friendly place with teachers with a burning passion to share their knowledge and the dedication to ensure you develop to the best of your ability. The crowd are some of the warmest friendly groups of people with no cliques so you can mingle freely with your new friends over drinks with Italian food served at the restaurant and DJ's playing Kizomba and Zouk through the night until 2am and taking requests if you ask nicely. What more can you ask for?
Classes start from 8pm EVERY Saturday
£7 for one lesson or £10 for two lessons (text 07435262821 to be added to our discount list)
148 Camberwell New Road
8pm Technique Class
9pm Absolute Beginner/ Beginner / Improver
DJ mixing and blending the best new and classic Kizomba, Ghettozouk, Semba, Kudoro as well as some R'n'B and Zouk.
Smooth sprung wooden flooring to keep in line with the smooth moves and music.
1. Bar Lennucia is situated on the corner of Camberwell New Road and Vassall road
2. 5-10 mins walk from Oval underground station.
3. Free parking is available in the side roads at the back of the Bar/Pizzeria
4. Buses 36 and 185, 436 stop in front of Bar Lennucia from Vauxhall and Camberwell.
5. Bus 35, 45 and 59 stopping at Vassall Road from Brixton.
OTHER CLASSES AND NIGHTS
Kizomba Classes With A Practice Session Every 1st Thursday Of The Month From 8pm
The Pod Bar
105-109 The Broadway
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Website: http://tinyurl.com/4fbgzwk
3. Kizomba Addiction Facebook Page: http://tinyurl.com/8f7yhbu
4. Syed Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/8kbqo8o
5. Twitter: http://tinyurl.com/8oe6qwb
6. Mobile: 07886471393
*registration required at http://tinyurl.com/6qmyc href="http://tinyurl.com/4fbgzwk">http://tinyurl.com/4fbgzwk/free-lesson/
Date: Saturday, March 02, 2013