Profile image for Ducker_Design

***BASKETBALL***

I'm looking to get some people together who want to play/train basketball at the National Sports Center in Crystal Palace. It costs to hire the court so was hoping to get at least 10 regular players interested (any skill level welcome) to chip in a few quid to hire the court and play once a week.

At first its really just to keep fit, train and play a few games so really anyone interested in playing please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks, Ben

By Ducker_Design at 15:17 on 03/01/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for Alex_Schwarz

Hi Ben,
    Im new to the area and im really looking to getting back to playing basketball. Im up for putting in some money to book out a court at least once a week.

Alex

By Alex_Schwarz at 12:22 on 26/02/12

• Profile image for Ducker_Design

Great, just trying to get some more interest at the moment. Pass on the message to anyone you think may be interested. We really need at least 10 people to all come along one a week and pay £4-5 each for the court hire.

Keep in touch and let me know what nights of the week would be good for you. I was thinking Monday?

By Ducker_Design at 09:41 on 12/03/12

Any night is fine for me.
    Ive just started at the gym there so hoping to find some people up for it there. How many people have you got interested so far?

By Alex_Schwarz at 21:54 on 12/03/12

• Profile image for lefti13

Really interested also to start playing basketall again. Have been looking for this for a while. Not a problem with the booking of the court.

How can we get the ball rolling?
    Terry

By lefti13 at 19:52 on 26/04/12

We need people to make up the numbers. I may know two or three people that may be able to come but they will most likely not be regulars. Even if we get four or six people together to play half court to start we might get some more interest.

By Alex_Schwarz at 21:02 on 26/04/12

• Profile image for lefti13

Great!! My email is esaftis@hotmail.com. Please send me an email and we can call each other and arrange a day to book a day and go.
    Terry

By lefti13 at 08:37 on 24/06/12

• Profile image for Rookie1982

Hi Ben, likewise I'd love to get back into Basketball. I already use the sports centre so am definitely up for this. Have you got anything going yet?

By Rookie1982 at 11:10 on 03/08/12

• Profile image for Ducker_Design

Not yet, need some more interest. just the 4 of us so far, could do with at least 6 more to make it worth booking the court.

By Ducker_Design at 13:44 on 03/08/12

• Profile image for Rookie1982

Maybe we put a poster up in the gym or something? I'm really keen to play. I'm wondering if Brixton Topcats have a training session

By Rookie1982 at 15:57 on 06/08/12

• Profile image for Ali_Charles

I used to play a lot and really keen to try again! Please let me know if the numbers mount up. Ali

By Ali_Charles at 08:08 on 07/08/12

• Profile image for AmarB

I would also be interested in playing weekly and don't mind chipping in for the court. Email me if there is enough players. amob@hotmail.co.uk

By AmarB at 15:18 on 10/08/12

• Profile image for London Lions Basketball Club c/o Crystal Palace National Sports Centre

London Lions Basketball Club, coming to Cystal Palace Sept 2012. Premiership Basketball comes to London. We will also have pick up games, and community programs.

email me if you are interested. christian.kumar@londonlionsbasketball.com

• Profile image for elijah777

i would love to play for a team but i am just curious as to what age group you take because i am 15/16?

By elijah777 at 17:15 on 20/09/12

Has anyone found anywhere to play yet?

By Alex_Schwarz at 15:49 on 03/02/13

• Profile image for donas1979

Hi Guys,

If any of you are still interested in playing basketball at a fairly casual level then please email me at dnaras27@yahoo.co.uk. We are currently playing every Tuesday and although are fairly busy with regards to attendance, but if we create even more interest we might be looking to expand our sessions.

Amnyways just drop me an email if you are interested and I will send you all of the necessary info to join.

Cheers,

Don

By donas1979 at 10:39 on 26/04/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent